Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Bloggers Love Note

On October 18, 2011, Elizabeth Mullins and I went out on our first date. It may not have been dubbed an "official" date in the books of the dating world... but no matter how you look at it, my life changed for the better that day. Now, a few months later, Liz and I are only 94 days away from being married for time and all eternity in the Washington DC Temple. Yes, my friends, we've made it to the double-digits!! And yes, I am counting. So, if Elizabeth Mullins happens to be reading this post... I want her to know how much I love and cherish her, and I can't imagine my life without her. Thank you for coming into my life, Liz. You are my best friend, and the best part of my life. I love you forever!

And for everyone else who chose to peep in and read this post... I hope you feel good about delving into my blogging love notes! What ever happened to privacy?? Sheesh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment