Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In the Beginning..

Well, it's official. I'm a blogging man. Yes, many of you are probably wondering what Craig Williams has to offer the blogging nation. To that inquiry I say, "My quest is to share with the world my thoughts on life, love, faith, Neil Diamond, BYU athletics, and other random adventures." Will there be more? I suppose. But no matter what subject I cover, I can assure you a fun-filled ride. So let's all saddle up, begin with a slow trot, and then progress towards a full gallop of pure gaiety and good times.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Yours may be the first male-authored blog I have the privilege of following. This is Aimee Error btw. Commenting from my new and improved party blog. Become a follower please. Not because you need party help, but because you are a supporter of this wonderful blogging movement.I'm so glad the entire blogsphere will now be able to enjoy the Craigisms I have delighted in for so many years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just me again. Now commenting from the blog that chronicles Error life. Just wanted to welcome you both professionally and personally. ;) I LOVE comments, so I thought you would, too. Plus Jared is a little more represented on this blog, and he says hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee! Thank you for joining. I am now a proud follower of the elephant of surprise. Let us all enjoy each others blogs.

    ReplyDelete